Pesticides are widely used to control different variety of insects, weeds and plants pathogens such as fungi and bacteria. However, it is important to limit and monitor pesticide residue levels on a wide variety of products and raw materials to ensure their safety and quality.
Actlabs Agriculture is a GLP accredited facility that offers pesticide analyses designed to provide support to our Agriculture and Environmental clients. With a strong team of chemists and analysts, Actlabs is committed to providing custom pesticide analysis appropriate to each client's specific requirements.
Actlabs' high quality testing is performed on Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS) and Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS), which we consider to be the gold standard of analysis.
Routine services include:
- Custom Pesticide Testing including insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.
- Broad Pesticide Screens for potential unknowns
GLP services include:
- Magnitude of residue studies (MOR)
- Soil dissipation Studies (SPS)
- Independent laboratory validation (ILV)
- Exposure studies
- Water monitoring studies
- Bio-monitoring studies