Mycotoxins are naturally occurring secondary metabolites of molds and can infect various agricultural commodities in the field and post-harvest. Mycotoxins pose a serious health hazard from feed and food refusal to death of humans and animals. Mycotoxins can travel up the food chain as they are not typically removed by processing. Actlabs offers Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) high quality testing using a robust methods for accurate quantitation of mycotoxins. It prevents overestimation, underestimation, false positive or negative and can be applied to a wide variety of matrices.
Mycotoxin Testing will help you to:
• Improve animal performance
• Troubleshoot animal health issues
• Prevent spoiling of harvested and processed crops
• Prevent potential human health hazards
• Ensure your product comply with health and safety regulations